Zuzus & Chochos

"I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don't deserve that either." -Some guy.

Mi foto
Nombre: raquela
Ubicación: Oklahoma City, OK, Mexico

I LOVE VEGGIETALES!!

viernes, marzo 11, 2005

K pasa Calabazas?!

Hey wazzup people???
Whadyah think? That I was gonna give up writing? Well, no senior!

I'm back to release this info......
Anyway, so there's this song.................I don't even know who sings it or anything or the name of it, but I sing it all the time. It goes something like this..............Hoy en mi ventana brilla el sol, y el corazon, se pone triste contemplando la ciudad, porque te vas................ It is stuck in my cabeza!! and it won't get out!

Anyway, so Tashika gets tired of me because I sing........everyday, all the time.......*****I can't help it! It's like mi salida out of reality, you know? Well yeah, I mean I can't always be running away from reality(singing is like "getting it all out," like venting), but sometimes what's really going on, doesn't matter you know? Like I know it won't affect me in any way.......But loquesea!!!

Anyway.....I AM DONE with MId Terms!!!! yayayayayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!And I'm ready for some sunshine!!!! I'm ready, I'm ready READy.

OMG!!! so tonight's the BIG night! I'm gonna perform in a play at the Oklahoma Children's Home. I joined a club here @ OKC3, it's called Society of Performing Artists....and I (HEART) it!
It' so cool!! So our community service project this semster is to do something fun for the kids over at the Home. The play is called (I named it): Finding Pinky. It takes place in the woods and a bunch of the fairy tale characters: Cinderella (Princess Cindy), Little Red Riding Hood (Coach Red), Tinkerbell (Sgt. Tink>ME!), and The Hare and the Turttle, are looking for the lost pig, Pinky.
I play Sgt. Tink. She quit working for Peter Pan then she joined the Marines.....pretty cool, huh?^^^^At the beginning, it was kinda hard for me to play Sgt. Tink, I'm not bitchy (@ least I don't think so) and I don't like to spit and yell in people's faces, but then I got the hang of it, and I'm having fun with it. So I'm really excited about tonight!! It's all about those kids having fun, you know. I can't wait to see those (hopefully) smilies on their faces! :)

Spring Break.........FINALLY!!!

HAVE FUN!!!!! LOVE YAH!!