Zuzus & Chochos

"I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don't deserve that either." -Some guy.

Mi foto
Nombre: raquela
Ubicación: Oklahoma City, OK, Mexico

I LOVE VEGGIETALES!!

viernes, mayo 06, 2005

A month and a half

WoW!!!!
I've been gone for a long time!!!
But I'm here now. What? did you think I would leave you? hahaha

Anywei, so I guess right now it's all about school, school, school!!! 3 more finals!!

I haven't finished enrolling yet. I still need 1 class to complete my summer schedule and my fall schedule. Anywei, Yah know somethin'? I really appreciate this semester. I feel like I actually did something and learned some stuff. I guess it's because I've become more involved in school activities.

But something I do know is that it's all thanx to the Big Chief up there. My Lord. My God.
I love Him.

Anywei, so I'm really looking forward to taking the summer courses. I will be taking Ceramics. HA! Finally! After three seems of very very very hardwork, I'm finally taking something I want to take!!! (well besides bio and intro to TA for humanities).
I guess the only downside is that it's from 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm!!!!!!!

Anywei, so like the other day, I had a "tacoburger" from Taco Mayo......mmmmmmhhhh!! It was kinda like a sloppy Joe, but kinda like a crunchy taco!!
Hm. That reminds me of something really funny my govt. teacher said: Yesterday was the cinco de mayo, today is the seis de ketchup and tomorrow will be the siete de mustard!!!! hehehehe!!!!

love yah guys!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Otter Limits said...

Wow! Taco Mayo! I love Taco Mayo! They don't have Taco Mayo in Seattle and I miss it a lot. When I was down there last month visiting my folks, that was one of the first places I hit!

1:52 p.m.  
Blogger raquela said...

I heart Taste of China!!

1:59 p.m.  
Blogger Otter Limits said...

That sounds familiar. Is that the Chinese buffet on Portland and 39th Expressway?

2:01 p.m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Raquel, you are such a liar!!! I am so playing!! You know I love you. Yes...I get tired of your singing everyday! Ya me canse. I know its like your salida out of reality, pero it's starting to take its toll on me. Somebody heeelllppp!!!! Raquel loves to torture me for no reason at all. Just playing. I love ya amor mio y cuidate. Un besito.

Tuya,
T.C.

9:09 a.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home