Zuzus & Chochos

"I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don't deserve that either." -Some guy.

Mi foto
Nombre: raquela
Ubicación: Oklahoma City, OK, Mexico

I LOVE VEGGIETALES!!

jueves, abril 20, 2006

I like this song...

Maybe he’ll change
Maybe things will get better
Maybe it would be niceIf he wouldn’t always put you down
Maybe things will work out
But maybe they’ll never
And I think that you've given him he benefit of the doubt

You need that boy like a bowling ball dropped on your head
Which means not at all
You have too much to give, to live to waste your time on him
Maybe he’ll changeIf you could be betterB
ut maybe it’s not your fault
He’s checking out the waitress now
But someday you’ll change
One day you’re stronger
And you will have changed enough
And it’s time to get out…
You have too much to give to live to waste your time on him

Behind the Song:“Tricia and I wrote this song for each other. We have both dated guys that weren’t best for us. But when you are in the relationship, you can't see it. ‘Bowling Ball’ is our way of saying this.” - Melissa Brock (Superchick)