Zuzus & Chochos

"I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don't deserve that either." -Some guy.

Mi foto
Nombre: raquela
Ubicación: Oklahoma City, OK, Mexico

I LOVE VEGGIETALES!!

sábado, enero 14, 2006

HEY peeps!!***

How are yah?? OMG!! I have had like the weirdest most weirdest experiences during this break....
It was a lot of fun though, I begin my classes Tuesday (17th)... at 730am (YAWN!!)
Anyway, so like HOPE has made me mad and for that reason I was going to quit this semester. Then I realized that I couldn't quit, if HOPE is not doing what it should be, I should stay and strive to make it better and to actually accomplish its purpose: Hispanic Organization to Promote Education. I'm running for VP (I asked G-mo to run for President). It was a very hard decision; I wanted to serve the Health Professions Club (HPC). It sux that both orgs. meet the same day. I guess I could just be a member of HPC and help whenever possible, at least I'd actually be doing something.

Anyway well I'm excited and looking forward to this new semester...
YOU GUYS TAKE CARE!!! AND GOD BLESS YOU!!!!
May this New Year and New Beginning bring you lots of HAPPINESS and great accomplishments!!!!!