Zuzus & Chochos

"I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don't deserve that either." -Some guy.

Mi foto
Nombre: raquela
Ubicación: Oklahoma City, OK, Mexico

I LOVE VEGGIETALES!!

sábado, mayo 21, 2005

Osea Hellouuuu!!

OH
my
goodness!!
BREAK!!! YAY!!!!

Okay, now I can finally get some sleep after all those finals!! I had four classes, but took five finals!!
Eh...two weeks worth of sleep. Well not really, I'll be def working at home. The good thing about staying at home I guess, is that I can finally start on my cool book of pictures of friends and memories and stuff. Gi Von (hearts go here) gave it to me for my graduation last year and I just now got the time to play with it. I like doing stuff like that. Cutting stuff, pasting stuff, drawing stuff, cute stuff. I'll even remodel my room! Weeee!^^^^^ It feels so good to finally have time for myself.

Anywei, so yeah I'm having fun on my break, but to tell you the truth, I'm excited about summer school! CERAMICS!!! yay!!****

So I finally took my doggy Brownie to the vet and got her shots and stuff. She's awesome!! I love her!! She's so loving and caring and cute and pretty and loving!! That's why I named her Brownie, oh and becasue she's brown...ha. She's so crazy too. I guess that's why I get along with her so well. I don't know why she does this, I guess it's beacuase she's bored or something. She'll run around in circles in the living room.

Okei, homefries!! Have fun!!! LOVE YAH!!!!
Remember: DRIVE SAFE<>