Zuzus & Chochos

"I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don't deserve that either." -Some guy.

Mi foto
Nombre: raquela
Ubicación: Oklahoma City, OK, Mexico

I LOVE VEGGIETALES!!

lunes, noviembre 07, 2005

The parents...

I love my mom so much..... I know sometimes we can't understand eachother, but we still love eachother so much. I often find myself thinking that I'll never be as good as she is. But it's okay. I'll be my own self.
I'm really thankful for my parents though. This weekend they went away to a "Matrimony" thingie to better their relationship and to get counseling. I'm so proud of them both. Specially my dad, since he's so closed up in his own world. I know it takes a lot for someone who is not used to talking about their feelings to actually do it and in front of a lot people. My favorite thing about this step though, is that they are now closer to God. YAY!! I'm so happy for them. SO HAPPY. Thank you Mami and Papi. Los quiero munnnnncho!!!