Zuzus & Chochos

"I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don't deserve that either." -Some guy.

Mi foto
Nombre: raquela
Ubicación: Oklahoma City, OK, Mexico

I LOVE VEGGIETALES!!

miércoles, junio 08, 2005

...and this one time

HA!!! I'm here again!!!

Yeah so summer school started and guess what??? I LOVE ITTTTT

So like the other day, Aubrey took me to the movies and we watched Star Wars.....OMG!!!!!
I know a bunch of people love'em and I'm easily amused, but OMG!!! that movie, to me was the longest most boringest if that's even a word, movie. What made it suck, was that JarJar Jinks didn't say a thing!!! Ouh well.....

Anyway, so like Eric's acting a little weird. Hello? Lov yah.

Vy I missualotsssss!!!!!

Well now that you know that the chicken really came first, I guess I'll introduce you to Huevardo....

BUCKLE UP!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vy said...

I MISSS YOU TOOO RAQUEL!!!
It's great to hear you're lovin your classes. But how is it that we're going to the same school everyday but I DONT EVEN SEE YOU?!

8:21 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home