Zuzus & Chochos

"I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don't deserve that either." -Some guy.

Mi foto
Nombre: raquela
Ubicación: Oklahoma City, OK, Mexico

I LOVE VEGGIETALES!!

lunes, noviembre 07, 2005

School...

UGH!!!!!!! I've just about had it. I am so tired of school, so bad that all I've been wanting to do is throw it out the window.... It's that dumb Zoo class. It's killing me over and over and over. I may have to take it over.--HELP!: If I do take again, do you guys recommend that I take it with the same prof (since I know how he works and I already have the notes) or should I find an easier prof?
Should I drop the class? (deadline is Fri) Or should I just stay and accept whatever grade I receive then take it again? How will that look in my transcript?

>I finally did something I should have done since I started going to college. I joined the Health Professions Club!! They are actually going to help me through my transfer process and all that good stuff!! They are also going to enlighten me with all their knowledge of higher education, scholarships and research programs>>WOO-HOO!....great, more stuff to worry about....

GOSH!!! I am so stressed out. God, please help me. Be my wisdom. Thank you.