Zuzus & Chochos

"I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don't deserve that either." -Some guy.

Mi foto
Nombre: raquela
Ubicación: Oklahoma City, OK, Mexico

I LOVE VEGGIETALES!!

jueves, septiembre 22, 2005

Memories


~good times, good times!!~
It's been over a year since we grad. from Upward Bound.
I miss everyone...not my mom though, because I see her all the time. But I miss the trips, the food, the jokes... the great times we had together, all
(apprx) 60 of us...

I learned so much in UB. Mostly, I learned to love others because of their differences.


I love you Carmela! You've always been there for me. THANX!!!

HEY!: No matter where you other 59 are, I want you to know that I wish you the best of luck and hope that you succeed in whatever it is that you do. I miss you guys!! and I love you guys!! TAKE CARE!!!!! AND LAUGH, FART, JUMP>LAUGHSMILING IS CONTAGIOUS<>