Zuzus & Chochos

"I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don't deserve that either." -Some guy.

Mi foto
Nombre: raquela
Ubicación: Oklahoma City, OK, Mexico

I LOVE VEGGIETALES!!

martes, septiembre 20, 2005

Someone said:

I can do what you can't do, you can do
what I can't do, and
together we can do great things.


How cool is that? Mother Teresa said that.

I'm in a good mood today, I've had a pretty good day, I'm about to go study for a zoo test. I'll be okay. I love God.
I love people too. No matter how inhumane they can be and are, I still love them. (but then again if humans are "inhumane" why does that word exist?)

on a nother note:
I had a good time at the fair the other day, laughing and playing around with friends and my hunny, talking to Lily, embarrasing Jermaine in front of his acompanada by telling her he won the best costume contest for HW years ago. Making fun of Wayne's face after he tried the foot massager. Running away from Ricardo's farts. Being hyper. Great weather. I really wished Victor and Vy could have been there too. love yah guys...

I love 91fm.

Take care guys!!