Zuzus & Chochos

"I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don't deserve that either." -Some guy.

Mi foto
Nombre: raquela
Ubicación: Oklahoma City, OK, Mexico

I LOVE VEGGIETALES!!

viernes, septiembre 09, 2005

Sabes que??

So like Tashika and I decided that we are going to have a talkshow and guess who's gonna be the hostess? Not Me! hahaha Because between me and Tashika, she's the loud one. It's gonna be called "Sabes que??" which means "You know what?" We're gonna talk about stuff and nuts.

Since you guys are my faves, I'll give you a preview of what's coming up:
Tashika: Hello again and welcom to another edition of "Sabes que??"

Sabes que? In reality Tashika is not Tashika. She is Tashiki baby and she loves the phrase "Que ondon raton"

Tashika: Sabes que??
Raquel: No.
Tashika: Remember those monkeys that got away in Puertorico?? Well they are using their superpowers to take over!!!
Raquel: Supahpowahs?
Tashika: Yes! Poop flinging powers!!!
Raquel: UGH!!!! Everybody DUCK!! (OMG Did I just step in....eewwww!!!)

Tashika: Sabes que??
Raquel: No.
Tashika: Raquel's not dumb although she very well acts like it and she forgot what her natural hair color is..... She thinks it's green...

Tune in next time and watch Sabes que?? and learn how to bend over and crack a smile!!!

Q: If all Monkeys love Alligators and all Alligators love Zebras, but the Zebra's mom doesn't like Cats, do all Hens eat grain?
A: Take the straw and stick up the cows sister's nostril.

ecks o ecks o

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Tell me about Samoa.

I was friends with a Samoan guy long ago when I worked at a hotel on Maui - he was a good person, gave me food when I needed it. Kept me from starving once or twice. I wish I could remember his name but that was 18 or 19 years ago.

4:32 p.m.  
Blogger raquela said...

Well about 67% of the world's most obese people live there, but I heard they are pretty nice. I've never been there but I'd like to go someday...Ever been to Morocco?
I've only been to Mx. I really live in the US, in Oklahoma.

6:14 p.m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Oh, okay, I thought you really were from samoa.

Never been to Morocco but I had planned to go about 5 years ago and it just never materialized. I'd still like to visit - why?

I've never been to OK either, but I understand there's a cool underground alternative country music scene there. Have you ever heard the song "The Boys From Oklahoma"? (they roll there joints too small)

7:18 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home