Zuzus & Chochos

"I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don't deserve that either." -Some guy.

Mi foto
Nombre: raquela
Ubicación: Oklahoma City, OK, Mexico

I LOVE VEGGIETALES!!

jueves, septiembre 01, 2005

This one's for you Pollipop!

Dear Angel of mine,

Thank you so much for everything.
I'm so glad I got to meet you. Not someone like you, but you.
Siempre estare agradecida con tu amistad y con todo lo que has hecho por mi. Te quiero muchisimo.

I fall and you're always there to catch me without any condition and without any question.
You always seem to know when I'm in trouble. Por eso puedo decir con certesa que eres mi angel y cuando lo digo nunca es una equivocacion.

Tambien soy tu # 1 FAN!

Te adoro

Good luck in the future y te deseo lo mejor en todo, babe. Te deseo toda la felicidad del mundo. Yo se muy bien que te la mereces.
CUIDATE MUCHISISISISISISIMO, TE QUIERO UN CH*NGO!!!

oh, almost forgot...how could I forget the most important thing about you?
True friends are those who lead you to God.

Con Carino,
Tu #1 Fan

1 Comments:

Blogger Vy said...

You're so sweet!

11:34 a.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home